Are You a Victim of Dealer Fraud?
We aggressively sue auto dealers to force them to return your money! Dealer Fraud Includes New and Used Vehicles
- Odometer Rollback or Mileage Rollback
- Nondisclosure of Prior Accident
- Nondisclosure of Frame Damage
- Nondisclosure of Vehicle Titled as a Lemon Buy Back
- Nondisclosure of of prior use of Taxi Cab
- Nondisclosure of of prior use of Rental Vehicle
- Misrepresentation of Services
- Misrepresentation of Warranty Terms
- Misrepresentation of Safety and Condition
- False Certification of Certified Pre-owned Used Vehicle
- Misrepresentation of Equipment
- Misappropriate of Down Payment Funds
You have rights under state and federal laws that gives you abilities to obtain remedies against dealership who commit fraud.
I bring over a decade of prior big firm experience representing Fortune 500 companies against these types of claims, and I use that inside knowledge and training to leverage the best possible results for my clients – people like you. I take pride in the constant pursuit of excellence, professionalism, and superior results. I can be trustedwith your needs.
I provide statewide service. Do not hesitate. Call now for a FREE case review (866) 712-8120. All calls are returned within 24 hours. Or, if you prefer, complete the FREE CASE REVIEW form. You have nothing to lose. It’s FREE.
Speak with a Dealer Fraud Attorney Now: (866) 712-8120